Archery Talk Forum banner

New oneida falcon

4364 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Levo Archer
The Falcon is CPOneida Eagle Bows newest edition. I have been shooting this bow since October and really like it. I have sold several Falcons and all the customers have told us they are very happy with the Falcon also.

The Falcon is the latest offering for the hunter. With the smoothest draw in the industry dressed in NexGen G1 camouflage,Autumn Orange camouflage or Flat Black,the Falcon will lead you to success in the field. Available in a wide range of draw lengths and weights, the Falcon offers a reengineered riser machined from a solid billet of 6061 T6 aluminum for greater strength and stability. The Falcons riser is the result of many hours of both computorized and human testing;bringing you one of the most accurate bows CPOneida has offered. With dead center string alignment, the arrow path is flat and true. This feature decreases arrow oscillation,ensuring the maximum and efficient use of power where it matters-to the target. And most importantly, we can assure you, this Falcon is made to hunt. Tip to Tip 43-46 inches, Brace Heights 6 1/8 - 7 3/8, Draw Lengths 25-31 inches, Draw Weights 25/45 35/55 50/70, Mass Weight 4.10 pounds, Let Off 65-80 percent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
I have seen a few of the new products CP Oneida is bringing out and am very pleased to see that they are moving forward on the form and function on the bows.

The redirected timing system is a plus as it eliminates the stress on the system.

GREAT WORK CPO:thumbs_up

· Registered
219 Posts
No picking here but how does the exposed timing cable help reduce stress on the riser/bow? Every single Oneida other than the Extreme Eagle has the cables running through the riser and none of them have failed due to stress. I am just curious on how the new change is relieving stress and what is it doing for speed?

The clean lines of the Oneida has always been alluring to me but I am not a fan of the new and exposed timing cables. Moving the cams more into a straight line is one thing the Extreme did over the BEII and the new Falcon has moved them back even more. Equally I am sure that the new location has changed the draw cycle or CPO would not have done it but what was really gained? Before I invested in a new bow I would like to just know the big advantages.

Thank you.

· Registered
203 Posts
Grateful,

I should have reworded what I stated. The relieved stress is on the timing system itself. We know that running the timing cables through the riser created friction at points under the grip. If you ran the cable to loose it would allow the bow to rocker between the cams and not transfer energy equally between both ends of the bow. If you ran it to tight it would stress the componets of the timing system.

The new system in my view allows for a more precise tensioning of the system.

I think that in itself will help with cable life and shot repeatability.

I used to be a dealer for Oneida and a Staff Shooter in Canada.

I have always enjoyed the design.:darkbeer:

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oneida Falcon

We have been shooting the extreme with exposed timing systems since 2006 without any issues and now the Falcon for over six months with no issues. We have sold many of them to satisfied customers also. These bows are very smooth and shoot great.:)

· Registered
3,388 Posts
These bows sure look cool and I've heard so many good things about them. I hope I get to try one out someday.

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oneida bows

Hello PikeCoBoy4Life, great place to be, there may be an oneida nearby :)
We are beta testing a map setup at this time.
We have an oneida shooters worldwide map that has shooters who will show you their bows. If you see a member near you contact us and we will relay your request to the member in question and they will get back to you.
Please click on link below.
http://maps.google.se/maps/ms?msa=0...ll=-6.315299,95.976563&spn=125.547211,225&z=2

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oneida

Authorized CPOneida Eagle Bows Dealer

Todd we have an oneida shooter who you can talk to about oneida bows in Soap Lake Washington. He has many oneida bows is located in Soap Lake. He has both left and right hand oneida bows.
Pm sent :smile:

· Registered
300 Posts
A word of warning Todd, the moment you shoot one, you'll never want to look back :) I'm so happy I decided a little while ago to get one, a Black Eagle II.

Just a little note about Joe at Oneida Eagle Bows.net, the service he provides is absolutely impecable and highly professional.

Daniel

· Registered
505 Posts
I would have to agree with Daniel 100%
Oneida Bows Sales & Service are second to no one in Knowledge & Service.

Joe, Is just super,Very Knowledgeable,Friendly,Courteous.

When i was dealing with Joe on my Black Eagle II there were times when he was up at 12:00-1:00am at night because of the time difference,with not one complaint from him.

And another great thing is when you call them you get the owner:D Not someone that will have him call,No beating around the bush,Maybe we can,Maybe we can't.No! You get the Owner! You know right then and there whatever it is you want to know.

I'll sum up my post this way. 6 months ago i hadn't even heard of Oneida Bows Sales & Service,And now i consider Joe a good friend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.