Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL I SOLD MY THUNDERBOLT AND ORDERED A NEW PARKER HUNTER MAG, I TIRED SEVERAL OTHER BOWS IN THE SHOP AND THE PARKER CAME OUT ON TOP.

I'M ALSO GETTING:
CARTER RELEASE
IMPACT TRIO SIGHT
GOLDTIPS 5575
SOME MORE SIMMONS LANDSHARKS AND MONTEC G5'S
MUZZY ZERO EFFECT REST
PROLLY GET THE LIMB SAVER STABILIZER

GOT TO WAIT 2 WEEKS (BOO HOO)

GUESS I NEED TO CHANGE MY AVATAR TO LOL.

·
Registered
488 Posts
congrats on the new parker..i have an ultra light 31 and wouldnt trade it for the world!!(except maybe for a new '04 model!)

·
Registered
147 Posts
How did you like the Thunderbolt? I considered buying one but bout a Martin Prowler SE instead. In fact, the Prowler just arrived today. Like you, I'll probably have to wait a couple weeks to pick up a rest and other accessories.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wish I would of known, I'd sold you one[2002 Parker Hunter Mag]cheap! I just like the forgivness on my longer ATA better for me. Other than that the bow was awesome for me, it's just that my form flaws showed up more. Everybody has to find the right bow for them right? Congradulations on your new bow!!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Parker Bows

I also shoot the Parker Ultra Lite 31, and am loving it.
I have been shooting it at ASA and IBO state, national and world level Competions and it did well, took 1st place in the Illinois State Championship with it, etc;) And it has performed well as my hunting bow also, Ive taken my biggest buck so far with my Parker Ultra Lite 31,
I will tell you that if you ever happen to need to use their customer service dept( and from what Ive seen and heard most parker owners dont ) they have great customer service.
I sent my bow back for a top twisted limb replacement and my bow was returned to me in 7 working days with 2 new limbs, a new stone mountain string ( even though it had a brand new Stone Mountain Dakota Pre Streched Sting on it and they returned that string to me ) new cable slide and a set of new Limbsavers, the bow had been cleaned and lubed.
Parker Bows is a Company that takes pride in their product and it really shows in their customer service as well:D

Deborah Knoff

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Parker is a quality company that makes quality bows no doubt! I've been shooting them for several years now and have found them to be very sweet shooting bows and the quietest i have ever shot. I shot the Stealth last year and am shooting the UL35 this year and love it. I want to get another Parker as a back up and something i can set up to shoot with fingers so i hope Parker will come out in the near future with a dual wheel/cam bow with a longer ata for a finger shooter, but if not i'm gonna give the ultralite pro a try at 38"ata. I guess you could say i'm hooked on Parker. :D As for the customer service i've never had to use it as far as a problem with any parker bow i've owned but i have called them and ordered modules and other items and found them to have an A1 customer service dept.

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Nice bows

Congrats on the Parker....I know you will be happy with it.

I have been seeing Parkers at more and more places.....Gander Mountain, Dicks Sporting Goods and other dealers where I have not seen them before.

They may very well work there way to the top someday.

jp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts