Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I had huge fishing garage sale. Had a guy from work come over and a couple guys were on their way. Guy from work was standing on my deck looking at the gophers running around. I told him I normally shoot them. He called me out to shoot one. I drilled the first at 32 he was freaking out. Then doubled at 38 he was is awe. Walk over to get them and the other guys show up. One guy was a hunter and was amazed. I walk over like no big deal as I pull arrow out of ground the gopher comes to life slides down arrow towards my hand squealing. I scream like a girl throw the arrow. Lost my man card right there.

·
BIG FRANK....
8,746 Posts
I'm not impressed....

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I used to shoot at chipmunks and it was fun because I always just came close and watched them dive. One day I shot with a flu flu which dropped just enough to double lung one. That was round 30 years or so ago and I felt so bad about killing him I haven't drawn on one since.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I used to shoot at chipmunks and it was fun because I always just came close and watched them dive. One day I shot with a flu flu which dropped just enough to double lung one. That was round 30 years or so ago and I felt so bad about killing him I haven't drawn on one since.
I have so many of them it is crazy. I normally shoot about 30-50 per year ( mostly with an Air gun) and they still cause problems.The biggest of which is that the shed is up on stilts because it's on a hillside and the stilts are starting to sink down and out because of their tunnels.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts