Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody! I am new to ArcheryTalk. My dad is a member here, and I saw some of the things he writes on here to help him or some one else. Now I don't think that I could really give any advice to anyone, but I could use some. For one thing, I am shoot left handed, and I am just about maxed out on my bow. Does anyone know where to find and good left handed bow?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Check the classifieds here, they are one of the best resources you can find for used archery equiptment!!!

Send me a Private Message if you have any questions!!

Welcome to the worlds largest archery community!!!

And one tip, take everything with a grain of salt, dont take it TO serious lol

Tyler:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am from the fine state of michigan. I think I might have found one on ebay, but I dont know if i really want that one. It is a nice bow, but not the one I am looking for. I want one that will last me a while. The one have now cost me $250 and I have only had since the spring of 2002. The one I ahve now will last me until nexted spring, but I think I should start looking. I just ordered some stuff like a left handed adjustable sight. It only cost me $45 because it was used, but I found the same one in a Cabela's Magazine it cost about $85 dollars. So thanks to the Wonderful Ebay, I saved a bunch of money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts