Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Vendor
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we did it!! We finalized the last test on the NEW Trophy Blend Deo Stick "Deoderant" NO Scent at all works great and its NOT white and pasty like some of the others!!! "Totaly Awesome" is what I have been told by the team of testers!! and more products to come from the Name you can trust "Trophy Blend Scents"

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Ttt

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Well we did it!! We finalized the last test on the NEW Trophy Blend Deo Stick "Deoderant" NO Scent at all works great and its NOT white and pasty like some of the others!!! "Totaly Awesome" is what I have been told by the team of testers!! and more products to come from the Name you can trust "Trophy Blend Scents"
Thats great news, looking forward to trying it out and looking forward to see what else trophy Blend has up their sleeves .

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Back up

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
:gossip: Will pass on the news!!!

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Back up for Mark

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
So now I'm supposed to use this new stuff, instead of the doe and buck urine "deoderant" sticks I bought from you last fall ???? :tongue:

·
Vendor
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No Brother the idea is to use everything:shade: especially if you like the other products Trophy Blend put out. :darkbeer:

So now I'm supposed to use this new stuff, instead of the doe and buck urine "deoderant" sticks I bought from you last fall ???? :tongue:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Unless you want to send it to me cause I can't get enough of the stuff!! I'd be happy to take any and all off your hands :p

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
No Brother the idea is to use everything:shade: especially if you like the other products Trophy Blend put out. :darkbeer:
LOL....ok. I was referrring to using the urine sticks as deoderant.....:mg: but now since you make deoderant....I don't have to anymore :pukey:

I had good luck with your stuff last year Mark, I'll be buying more.

Buckeye girl......just posted in your thread in the bowhunter showcase.

·
Vendor
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Accually we just finished the Deoderant Stick, Scent Killer Spray, Shampoo/Bodywash, and Carbon Bar Soap! We are now working on ALL the labels and should be good to go shortly.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Pretty cool. Can't wait to try it.

David

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Accually we just finished the Deoderant Stick, Scent Killer Spray, Shampoo/Bodywash, and Carbon Bar Soap! We are now working on ALL the labels and should be good to go shortly.
Can't wait to place my order. :darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts