Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get a "new" bow from a manufacturer or dealer after they've updated product lines? I guess this could apply to any manufacturer but specifically, I'd really like to get my hands on a new Quest Drive, despite the fact that they're now discontinued. I can't imagine every one that was ever made has been sold, so surely there are still some in a warehouse somewhere. Anyone have any applicable info please?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
email prime to see if the have any.
Do you have an email for them? The only thing I could find on the website is that consumer inquiry form, and I can't actually get it to submit.

·
Registered
13,600 Posts
Do you have an email for them? The only thing I could find on the website is that consumer inquiry form, and I can't actually get it to submit.

that's the one i use.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks stik. I'm a bit leary of buying used bows these days though. I'm sure it was a fluke, but the only time I bought one from the classifieds here (Bear agenda last year) the seller really cheated me. I was able to get my money back, but what a hassle. Also, if I can find one new from the factory I may still be able to the a warranty. I'm trying really hard not to buy a BT Reign 6, but it might be a losing battle.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I understand. I've had great luck buying from the classifieds. Several bow purchases and two trades have all been in great condition and smooth transactions. Having a warranty is great but G5 bows seldom need it. New strings are a plus for some but I've only gotten one set and ended up giving them away. I only bought one bow from ebay and it was new.

The new Reigns are getting a lot of attention but I'll wait to see how the limbs turn out. Warranties are good but a broken bow in the middle of season or a hunt is not so much.

Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts