Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Liquid Drink Bottle Aloe

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/wildgame-innovations-rub-line-slime.html

We started selling this stuff at my store. Apparently you make mock rubs and splash this gunk on it and the bucks will check or use the rubs. Has anybody picked some up or plan on using this stuff? Whats your take on it? Bucks here will start making rubs in the next couple weeks should I put some out?

· Registered
4,129 Posts
I try to stay away from anything with the name Wildgame Innovations on it. In my experience and from reading reviews, most of their products are junk. The only product I have had decent success with is their sugar beat crush. After watching their joke of a show I will never buy another product with their name on it.

· Registered
1,768 Posts
I try to stay away from anything with the name Wildgame Innovations on it. In my experience and from reading reviews, most of their products are junk. The only product I have had decent success with is their sugar beat crush. After watching their joke of a show I will never buy another product with their name on it.
I agree except for thier trail cameras. I bought a 2 pack for 109.00 with cards and batteries and get great pics. Last's 1 month on fresh batteries. the sugar beets work for me also.

· Registered
4,129 Posts
I agree except for thier trail cameras. I bought a 2 pack for 109.00 with cards and batteries and get great pics. Last's 1 month on fresh batteries. the sugar beets work for me also.
How long have you had the 2 cameras? Most game cameras work well for 6 months to a year. What really distinguishes a good camera from a poor one is if they last for 3 years or longer without any problems. Do you think 1 month on fresh batteries is good? My Bushnell Trophy Cam and Spypoint G4 will both last 4 to 6 months on a set of AA batteries. If I had to replace the batteries in a camera every month that would be inconvenient and expensive.

· Registered
1,146 Posts
I agree, I have yet to try any product from Wild Game Innovations that works for more than once or twice, if that long! Been burned too many times by their junk to waste any more money on products from them.

· THwack--CRASH
11,208 Posts
how in the world, did i even kill a deer in the '60's
no bino's
no camo
no stink bombs
no range finders
no sights
no tree stands
no atv
no carbon/alum.
no compounds
no calls
no rattling horns
no scent free anything
no trail cameras
no mech. broadheads
no bionic ears
no gps
no rubber boots
no food plots

stick string and some savvy luck.......and the whole county to hunt!

· Registered
4,579 Posts
x1000

1 month?! Thats not that great. . My moultries last minimum 6-8 months. Any of their cams I have seen have been junk, you must have gotten lucky if yours still work!

· Registered
2,024 Posts
Hmmm interesting. I have and use many wildgame innovations products. I have IR4 thats been in service for 3 years still works like it did out of the package. I have a Z4 flash cam that I just got and it works pretty good. I have Wildgame feeders.. they have been in service for 2 years. I have the R400 range finder and it is within +- 1 yrd been in service for 2 years.

I pretty much use their intire line of nutrition with my corn, Crushed sugarbeets, rage n greens, acorn rage(my fav the deer hammer this product hard) and Feeder fat and intense feeder fire. I mix them with the corn for the feeder give the deer different tastes keeps them coming back again and again. I had an issue with an S4 camera that didnt work and they sent me a Z4 to replace it. Customer service was pretty good but I dont think they know anything about the products or have a connection with its customer base. But they read the script gave me an RMA and new one in the mail 7 days later.

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If it were still possible I think we all would want it that way.

how in the world, did i even kill a deer in the '60's
no bino's
no camo
no stink bombs
no range finders
no sights
no tree stands
no atv
no carbon/alum.
no compounds
no calls
no rattling horns
no scent free anything
no trail cameras
no mech. broadheads
no bionic ears
no gps
no rubber boots
no food plots

stick string and some savvy luck.......and the whole county to hunt!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.