Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, we now have the new youth clothing line, boonies, bomber jackets, insulated bibs, and blinds. we are very excited about the new items... check them out...:)please feel free to p.m. me with any questions.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to the top for hunting season thats about to arrive........:)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
I must be dense because I can't find any of this stuff on the catalog site except the boonie. Really interested in seeing the blind, but I can't find it. Are the 3-D suits going to be offered in youth sizes?

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Snood Slapper said:
I must be dense because I can't find any of this stuff on the catalog site except the boonie. Really interested in seeing the blind, but I can't find it. Are the 3-D suits going to be offered in youth sizes?
i will contact ASAT about the website........youth sizes in the leafy suits might be something ASAT will consider for the future.......

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
niteshade said:
i will contact ASAT about the website........youth sizes in the leafy suits might be something ASAT will consider for the future.......
OK, please let us know when it has been updated on the catalog side. I have an order pending right now, but if I had seen this other stuff, I probably would have made it a larger one! Every day it isn't there, they are missing out on purchases...

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Snood Slapper said:
OK, please let us know when it has been updated on the catalog side. I have an order pending right now, but if I had seen this other stuff, I probably would have made it a larger one! Every day it isn't there, they are missing out on purchases...
snood,
got an e-mail from jan at ASAT this evening and she said the website is being worked on right now and the new products should be on there soon.:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
niteshade said:
snood,
got an e-mail from jan at ASAT this evening and she said the website is being worked on right now and the new products should be on there soon.:)
Great, thanks! Got my order the other day, but some things backordered and gave them a call. Sound like some real nice folks that are trying to work some kinks out with re-starting things up again. I look forward to where they take the brand.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
I don't see this new bomber jacket. I know they had the Cotton bowhunter jacket before. I'll need to get something for the chilly morning before the sun comes up.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dchiefransom said:
I don't see this new bomber jacket. I know they had the Cotton bowhunter jacket before. I'll need to get something for the chilly morning before the sun comes up.
the website is being worked on as we speak.....we will have our new bomber jackets within the week and will post pics.:)

·
Registered
184 Posts
What's up with ASAT?

I place an order with them from their site about a week and a half ago, and their web site made it difficult to get sizes right -- needs webmaster work. Plus, they never emailed me a confirmation.

I started to cancel, but it finally came in this week and boy did they screw up my order. Shorted a few items, received a few wrong items, and received wrong size on one item; all together I ordered seven things and only two of the items were shipped correctly.

I called the number and left my cell number two days ago... no returned call. I went a detailed email last night and as of now... no reply!

I ordered a 3-d suit from Archery Warehouse and got it quick and no problemo, but the order I placed with ASAT is a mess. I went ahead and ordered a few more things from AW to get me by for now cause I think the ASAT.com order is going down the tubes.

If I don't get a reply by Friday I think I will call VISA for a stop pay and ship the whole order back to ASAT.com.

Man this bites, but the pattern is so awesome it might be worth it. Note to self... don't deal with manufacturer, only with dealer.

What really bites is the fact that my first post after lurking for so long is butt burner and not a head turner. Oh well... :mad:

This is a GREAT SITE! :darkbeer: :D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
I had several problems with my order as well, but they are trying to get the company squared away again after purchasing it. I didn't get any notifications after ordering online either, but I did get the order in about a week. The order came without invoice, receipt, note, or anything. I was short two items and one of the items was not correct. Luckily I printed off my ivoice after ordering. I called the first time about the missing items, as I hadn't realized the other item was wrong yet, and they answered right away. They apologized and was surprised that no paperwork came with the order because the items were on backorder. No biggie, but I would've liked to know when it came so I didn't have to waste a call that I have to pay for. Couple of days later, I realized the other item was wrong, called and no answer, but left a message. They called back in about 10 minutes, said they would send the correct item with a postage paid package to send the wrong item back with and again appologized. I have had far worse service other places. They are trying and I will be understanding, for a while at least, and as long as they continue to make a fair effort to correct the problem. They seem like nice folks and I really think these are just growing pains.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Get some of the ordering issues squared away then I'll certainly be interested in buying some of the ASAT gear for my kids. It's a great camo pattern and certainly one of THE most versatile patterns ever. I love the little bit of ASAT I do have. Looking forward to seeing this new line.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
please p.m. me with each of your order issues and i will see if i can help:)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
buckhunter2054 said:
Is ASAT making a come back or something?
asat never went away.....we are adding new products to our line-up:)

·
Registered
735 Posts
There website needs work,try clicking on the photos and nothing happens, same with other "click on Items.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts