Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried these Rage broads in a crossbow. I'm thinking of going to them, but I heard that o-rings tend to break when using a crossbow bolt.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I don't know why o rings would break from a crossbow.I just bought a pack of NAP shockwave 100s to try in my titan.There are plenty of fast compound bows shooting o ring mechanicals and there not breaking,what's the difference??

·
Registered
25 Posts
O Ring?

From What I Have Seen, The Rage Do Not Have Any "o" Rings. I Am Trying To Find Out If They Come In 125 Grain Heads. Anyone Know? The Company Is Hard To Get In Contact With.

·
Registered
286 Posts
rage

i dont hunt with a crossbow but was checking out your post i sold a pack of 100 grain two blades to my buddy that shoots a horton 175 pound pull bow that shoot great out of his bow with nothing extra done to the heads shoot them you will not be sorry they are a great broadhead

·
Registered
46 Posts
I shoot an Exomax, with 125gr. Vortex broadheads. After reading about all the concern with the o-rings not holding up, I decided to shoot a couple into my target. I got field point accuracy at 40 yards, and I even slide the o-ring back up on the broadhead and shot it a second time. The o-rings on the Vortex hold up, but I do not know about the other brands.

RidgeRooster

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rage Broadheads are the RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Rage do have o-rings, but they only act as shock absorbers. I have shot the practice head numerous times with no problems. I just took a deer with them and the oring is still intact. And what a hole!!!!!!!!!! Both the entrance and the exit hole. Also they are very accurate.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
broadheads

good luck finding them everyone in my area can't get them no where to be found

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just ordered and recieved them from Bass Pro last week.

·
Registered
58 Posts
From What I Have Seen, The Rage Do Not Have Any "o" Rings. I Am Trying To Find Out If They Come In 125 Grain Heads. Anyone Know? The Company Is Hard To Get In Contact With.
I bought the Rage 2-blade 100 grains at Cabela. I'm pretty sure I saw the 125 grain listed, too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rage legal or illegal?

I have heard that the Rage broadhead is not legal in some states, such as Wisconsin. Has anyone else heard that? Anyone have any solid information on that?

docbaer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts