Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched everything and I still would like an opinion. I am using a tru-fire hurricane extreme buckle for hunting and would like to us a release with a better trigger with less travel and don't like little triggers. I've been told about the quickie and two shot but will a diffrent release affect the way my anchor and form will be. I also like the buckle strap on my tru-fire is there a trufire release that is a upgrade. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18,953 Posts
Look no further than the Carter Quickie 1, or 2 Plus with ITS, or the standard Carter 2 shot. Best no travel...crisp triggers available. Depending on where the trigger is on the release will affect the position it is when you anchor. The Carter Quickie has a foward positioned trigger of about a 1/2" from the hook, while the 2 shot is like most standard models and is 1" or so from the jaws. Try a few and see what's comfortable. You can play with the D-loop length as well to custom fit and feel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.