Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bow was built by PSE in 2009 as a replacement for warranty work. It had new limb pockets, limbs, cams, and string built on the original riser. The riser was powder coated matt black. It has 60-70 pound limbs, right handed, ram cam, has 28" draw and 29" mods included as well. We put a new 425x Death Harp string on it as soon as it showed up. The bow was purchased and set up for a coworker who wasn't comfortable with the draw weight so I got to keep it. As a result the bow hasn't been shot even a dozen times since it was set up. I've thought about keeping it around but cannot justify another bow. The bow will show as new everywhere except the side plates which have a couple of scuffs in the finish. This will come with a peep tied in, a trophy taker pronghorn on it, as well as the extra factory string it came with. If you are not familiar with AR 37 google it, it a great bow that retailed over $600.00 new. This truly is a beautiful bow. It looks great, is endlessly forgiving and smooth to shoot. I am looking to get $275.00 TYD. I take paypal and won't charge you extra to use it. I am not interested in any bow trades right now, but would take partial trade in 125 grain grizz tricks or maxima hunters only. PM is you have any questions. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ttt

I totally get that this bow is not the hottest trendy bow out there.... BUT if you are looking for a great looking, sweet shooting bow with quality upgrades, this is a ton of bow for the money. Shoot me a pm with trade ideas or offers!

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
AR's are great bows. One of my co-workers won't get rid of his for anything

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ar 37

Agreed, and thanks for the bump. This is WAAAAAAAYYYY too nice a bow to be sitting collecting dust. SOMEBODY snatch this baby up!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.