Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been shopping for months for a new rig. I have shot a lot of bows. I would go shoot a couple every weekend and then wait a while then go back and shoot the same bows again. Even if I didn't like a bow I would give it another chance. I shot the Trykon, Frontier, CR331,CR334, Allegiance, Tribuite, Switchback, and the Switchback XT. I liked the Allegiance alot. The Trykon never felt good to me at all. In fact, I was SO glad to finish shooting it the 3rd time. Now with all the bows that I shot I ended up getting... I know here it comes.... a SWXT. I told myself from the get-go that there was noway I was going to get an XT. But in the end I just couldn't wait to get over to the shop again when I knew I was going to get to shoot the XT again. Now, it's not easy being left handed and going out and shooting all those righty rigs. But, I managed to get-r-done. To me the xt just seemed to fit and after the first 1/2 dozen shots I was shooting right at 1" groups at 20. I couldn't do that with any of the other rigs. And this was shooting "wrong" handed. WDO

·
Registered
74 Posts
Great choice!!

Welcome to the club, you will love it,

·
Registered
933 Posts
Now that's how it's supposed to be done. You didn't just take a bow because it's praised on here. Good luck with it and good shooting.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Stark selection.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
brokenblade said:
Now that's how it's supposed to be done. You didn't just take a bow because it's praised on here

Amen!!!!!

Congrats on the new purchase, and welcome to the dark side... muuuwwaaaa haaaaaaaaa muuuwwwaaaaa haaaa haaa haaaaaaaa :wink:

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Good Job,If the XT fit you,you definately made the right choice.Good Luck with it.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
My condolences! :wink:

All kidding aside, congrats on the new rig and good luck with 'er.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Once you go Mathews you never go back!!!!!! Great selection, you'll be happy after that 160 class 10 point is fallin after you just made a 40 yard shot LOL!!!!! Good Hunting!:)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CR_Switchback said:
Once you go Mathews you never go back!!!!!! Great selection, you'll be happy after that 160 class 10 point is fallin after you just made a 40 yard shot LOL!!!!! Good Hunting!:)
Ain't no 160's here in Illinois. I'll have to go to Texas for one that size. WDO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts