Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to go to a single pin adjustable sight. I'm not exactly sure how these work but was considering the Trophy Ridge V-Drive or the HHA. Do I understand correctly that you simply turn the nut on the drive or move a lever to switch the one pin to different yardages? Do these work alright? I want one that is lightweight, quick to adjust, and precise. I would appreciate any opinions on which of the two are the better sight or any other brands as well that I did not mention. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bigman I would recommend the HHA 5000 site I have been shooting with this sites for the last two years after missing a 10 point because I got buck fever and looked at the 20 yard pin and grazed his back. Now into my 3 year and the sites have not given me any problems at all. The sights are easy to see up until I can't see because of light. I have installed a blue light on my bow but I have used it more for looking into my back pack and have never used it to light up the pins plenty bright. The sight adjustmenst take a little getting use to because up have to move the sights rod up to make the sight pins go down or vise versa. Spend the money it will be worth it. I got lucky and and bought a second one for my son at 40 buck still new in the box. P.S three feet of fiber optics is plenty.:darkbeer:

·
NC ASA Director
35,987 Posts
I just bought a HHA OL-5019 yesterday.

I'm impressed with the design and quality of this sight. :thumb:

·
Team #28
5,828 Posts
I have had an HHA Optimizer Lite 5000 on my '05 Hoyt Vtec since last spring. I absolutely love this sight. I love how you can control the brightness of the pin. The sight adjusts smoothly. You cannot go wrong with an HHA if you are in the market for a single pin sight.

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
After many years and lots of sights along the way I know quality when I see it. My hunting bow sports the HHA OL-5000 just like the other guys have said. Consider this. The less moving parts the better. All metal and lifetime warranty. Solid as a briack and ample protection for that fiber optic pin, something many others lack. Bright? If you can't see the pin your hunting illegal. A very good sight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts