Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First thing is a brand new with tags Sitka core midweight optifade elevated II Mock in 2X. It is very warm never worn with Sitka scent control and front zip pocket and turtleneck. Asking $58 tyd which is a steal considering it's 90 at bass pro.

Next is Under Armour Cold Gear Infrared Scent Control Realtree Ext. base layer pants and long sleve top. The pants have never been worn and still have the tags. The top I only wore one morning because it never got cold enough to wear suit. I usually wear XL bottoms and 2X top but these are 4-way stretch and fit really tight so I got both in 3X and they fit good. Know it seems big but runs really sm. I got back in Oct. and they have been in my scent control bag since. Asking $95 tyd for the set which is a steal.

Also have brand new w/tags pair of XL Under Armour Cold Gear outer pants on another thread for $90.

I take PayPal or MO thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I will take the Sitka piece. Pm'd you.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe is Sitka is sold to Regohio. Johnflail he sent the message just a few mins. Before u but if something falls through I will contact u tried to pm u your messages are full. Thanks

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will take $85 for Under Armour Base layer set.
Take $72 for UA pants in other thread super nice stuff pants reg. $189.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only thing left is the New Under Armour Cold Gear Infrared Scent Control base layer set. Asking $85 TYD if it doesn't sell I think I will just keep to try next season cause it's a really nice set. If your worried about the size I can tell u I don't wear anything else in 3X. Most of my pants are XL. If your kind of at the top of XL where it fits u just right then these will be the perfect size.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
So $75 for Under Armour Top and Bottoms size XL?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.