Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at all the Slick Trick threads, I made the switch to Slick Tricks, went with Grizztricks. They fly great for me. Hopefully I'll run one thru a hog or deer in the next couple days. Tell me I made the right decision.

·
I hate tundra!
1,541 Posts
Good choice man!

Check my avatar for further proof.:wink:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have never seen a sharper blade out of the pack.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Solo Todd,
I'd say you made an excellent decision! :nod:
I went with a Razor Trick and have no regrets. They shoot the same P.O.I. as my field tips, out to 50 yards. :) I intend to try Grizz Tricks, next year.

This is the best buck that I've taken, so far. 10pt. with a 15" inside spread and 225+ lbs. :thumb:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

·
Registered
10,498 Posts
I think their record of sucess on here and other sites speaks for itself. They are awesome heads.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone think the hiss they make is any issue?

·
Registered
10,498 Posts
Not one bit. Too many dead animals to think other wise.

·
Registered
803 Posts
GrizzTricks ain't NO joke that's the first thing I pull out of tha quiver next to the GatorXp's!

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
ever felt a Striker straight out of the package?

Great heads though... I have both Strikers and Slick Tricks in my quiver
Same here. My Strikers are a little sharper out of the pack but the Slick Tricks are no slouch either.

I shot ST's for a little while but got rid of them b/c they sounded like a P51 to the target and shot a little low. My new bow shoots filed points, Strikers, and Slick Tricks all the same. I love the thicker blades and how the blades are held in place is like a bank vault. I experimented with broadheads since the July and found the combo I will be staying with for a long time, Strikers and Slick Tricks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts