Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale or trade a new Right Hand Spot Hogg Premier Target Rest. The rest is brand new and has never been mounted to a bow, just taken out of the package for photos. I originally bought this rest but ended up going with a limbdriven rest instead before I even got it on the bow. The Premier rest has vertical and horizontal micro-adjustment with lock down knobs, micro-adjustable spring tension, and adjustable launcher arm angle. The rest comes with prong style launcher (installed) as well as 2 different blade style launchers (0.008" and 0.010"). If you are not familiar with the rest here is a link to it on Spot Hogg's website.

http://www.spot-hogg.com/arrowrests.html

I would be willing to sell this rest outright for $55.00 paypal only shipped and insured with tracking number to your door.

I would also entertain any offers on trades (plus or minus cash via paypal) and would exclusively be interested in the following:

Carter Thumb Trigger Releases, Stokerized SS1 Stab, Doinker Tactical Stab, Mathews t-3 quiver in Black or Carbon Finish, Yellow Green or Blue Focus Grip, Yellow Green or Blue Harmonic Dampener Kits, or 340-350 Spine Arrows.

photo 2-2.jpg
photo 1-2.jpg

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ttt

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt