Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any states have a New State Record as a result of the 2009 seasons????

I heard Arkansas GC was already printing the new record books and clearing a spot for the mount 3 months before season opened..........:wink:

·
Registered
395 Posts
state record

nebraska has a probable state record non-typical whitetail. shot by a boy from texas hunting with some friends. 290 something gross! 280 something net! beats the current state record(world record non-typical archery) but was shot with a rifle.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nebraska has a probable state record non-typical whitetail. shot by a boy from texas hunting with some friends. 290 something gross! 280 something net! beats the current state record(world record non-typical archery) but was shot with a rifle.
Heard of that one to....didnt know if there were any that I had yet to hear about.

·
Prairie Ghost
1,950 Posts

·
In the Boiler Room
530 Posts
We got a couple that will be close in Georgia.....One has split 3's that are gonna kill him...i haven't heard the latest on the big non-typical....our bucks are getting bigger...here's some pics...
Meriwether County, GA..207" green gross..one of our best quality managed counties. He is legit, the tape on the plate is to help keep it from cracking.

Upson County, GA...196" No state record, but a giant none-the-less.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My buddy killed one here in Illinois with his bow scoring 266 6/8. hasnt had the 60 days drying time yet.
Post up pics, sounds like a monsta!!!!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Here is a hoss of an Alabama whitetail. Dont know if it's bow or gun. Dont think it's a record but nice anyway.

·
have bow-will travel
3,993 Posts
Illinios

A 266"+ was killed in Illinios, it is just about done drying and an appointment has been made to have it officially scored, it will be close to the record.

It was shot with an Elite GT500 by Chris Kiernan, Elite prostaffer.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Illinois has the above mentioned 266" that would put it within an inch of our current archery mark so it's gonna be close.

The IL monster, The Kiernan Buck

Iowa has a bowkill that could dethrone the Simmons buck (275") from last season. It's said to have a green score of 280"

The Iowa giant

Also as mentioned above, NB has a monster rifle kill that could dethrone the legendary Mossy Horns as their ALL TIME #1 Buck, again with a score of close to 280"

What an amazing year for top end monsters!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
The Province of Ontario, Canada has a new pending archery moose record shot by a friend of mine. It has been offically scored at 204 1/8", making it almost 3 inches bigger than the old record, also held by a friend of mine!!! They have to have it panel scored now, as it is a new pending record. That won't be done until March.

Check out the video of this beast at www.teamfaketree.com

Rob

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I haven't heard anything about a new Arkansas record. I suuuuuure would like to see it though if anybody knows where to find pics.

·
Prairie Ghost
1,950 Posts
The Province of Ontario, Canada has a new pending archery moose record shot by a friend of mine. It has been offically scored at 204 1/8", making it almost 3 inches bigger than the old record, also held by a friend of mine!!! They have to have it panel scored now, as it is a new pending record. That won't be done until March.

Check out the video of this beast at www.teamfaketree.com

Rob
The didn't cape it out!!!!????

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
NY has a new state record i heard

·
"Keep Hammering"
7,998 Posts
The World Record Non Typical with a Bow is 294 0/8!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts