Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a New(not in factory package) String Splitter Mini peep for sale. Here is a full description of the String Splitter- copied & pasted from the BHSS website:

Simply serve the STRING SPLITTER in the desired field of sight view, place the tip of your nose on the string and shoot - just as you would if you had a peep! And for those discriminating hunters, utilize the STRING SPLITTER with a kisser button to finely tune in your shots with the aid of a second reference point.

• ELIMINATES PEEP SITE & INCREASE FIELD OF VIEW BY 100% +
• ALLOWS 99.9% AVAILIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION THROUGH THE SPLITTER
• CAN BE USED WITH A KISSER BUTTON FOR SUPERIOR ACCURACY
• ALLOWS MAXIMUM VIEW OF TARGET DURING THE SHOT
• TIED IN WITH SERVING FOR SECURED FIT INTO STRING
• ELIMINATES BULKY AND UNCLEAR SIGHT SYSTEMS THAT TRY TO ELIMINATE THE STRING PEEPS
• CNC MACHINED 6061 T-6 ALUMINUM.
• PHYSICAL SIZE: .540" OVERALL WIDTH, .844" OVERALL HEIGHT & .250" WIDTH OPENING FOR FIELD OF VIEW.
• PHYSICAL WEIGHT: 21 GRAINS.
• ANODIZED BLACK

This is just sitting in my archery tackle box(in a sealed baggy) so I'd figured a fellow AT'er could use it! Since there is quite a few String Splitter users abroad! $12.00 tyd- MO or Paypal:)

Steve

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ooops- just realized that I posted this in the Sights & Stabilizer section by accident! :)

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

ttt:)

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

Still available! Where are all the String Splitter users?!? I know alot of you love them so here is a good deal on one!:)

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

Still available! Where are all the String Splitter users?!? I know alot of you love them so here is a good deal on one! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

Still available! Where are all the String Splitter users?!? I know alot of you love them so here is a good deal on one! :wink:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

Still available! Where are all the String Splitter users?!? I know alot of you love them so here is a good deal on one! :D

Just $10.00 yd.

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.