Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at getting some new strings for my Ross Cardiac. Im looking for good strings that wont break the bank. Right now I have Winners Choice strings on my bow, but don't know if those are very good quality. What kind of strings do you all recommend?

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
winners choice are great quality but they are expensive. I love Vapor Trail strings and cables. they are top of line strings and they have the best customer service in the industry! very reasonably priced and they will be at your door in 2-3 business days!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about H&M or Buck Nasty Strings?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tttt

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I highly recommend Stage 1 Strings. Just do a search. Wes will set you up right. He's a great guy and knows more about bows than most people will ever dream of. A+ setup and an A+ guy to deal with. You won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Twisted Archer here on AT.Jamie is super-fast, great to deal with and makes the A#1 product, get one set & you'll always know where the next set will come from.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am planning on putting some Viper-x customs on my bow, so far the proprietor (Jesse Berthold) has been great to deal with, strings and cables are $120.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts