Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be ordering new strings in the next few days. Lets see some green and blue combos i am really liking the flo green and blue. But wanna see others thanks for posting.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
G5 Meta Peep and a few others can be purchased at Lancaster Archery Supply or check the classifieds here .

·
Registered
14,506 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sniper i was looking to see if i wanted to go with blue or green serving is the reason i started this thread.

·
Registered
14,506 Posts
stay away from green serving......if your going flo grn and blue then you want blue serving also. ....flo grn is the worst color serving, just ask brad....

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
stay away from green serving......if your going flo grn and blue then you want blue serving also. ....flo grn is the worst color serving, just ask brad....
Nope…You are wrong! Flo yellow serving is worse :) Flo green serving never works like planned though as well. Its semi-transparent.

·
Registered
14,506 Posts
Nope…You are wrong! Flo yellow serving is worse :) Flo green serving never works like planned though as well. Its semi-transparent.
OH YEAH forgot that too,but were both right...... i used flo yellow and it turned flo green...***.... HAHA they are both horrible....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts