Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gota new( new to me) sure-loc scope on my conqeist II target bow. Very new to the 3D stuff my scope has a 4x and my bow shop guy gave me a pep site clarifier with a green stripe on it. I also were contacts does this help you guys cause here is my ?'s.what well happen if I change scopes or change the clarifier to one of the different ones I have to buy a set of them but that is ok. also what yardages do guys write on your tape on the side of your site. I was thinking maybe 18,20,23,25,27,30,33,35,37,40,43,45,47,50,55,60,65,70 something like that please tell me what ya'll think any help would be great thanks Mike

·
Registered
11,967 Posts
gota new( new to me) sure-loc scope on my conqeist II target bow. Very new to the 3D stuff my scope has a 4x and my bow shop guy gave me a pep site clarifier with a green stripe on it. I also were contacts does this help you guys cause here is my ?'s.what well happen if I change scopes or change the clarifier to one of the different ones I have to buy a set of them but that is ok. also what yardages do guys write on your tape on the side of your site. I was thinking maybe 18,20,23,25,27,30,33,35,37,40,43,45,47,50,55,60,65,70 something like that please tell me what ya'll think any help would be great thanks Mike
I use pre-printed sight tapes. You can buy a program that takes your info and prints them out or you can try a freebie, X Sight, and see how that works out for you. You can do a search on here and learn more about these programs such as Archers Advantage, TAP, or another.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts