Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
:darkbeer: :darkbeer:

Nice choice of bow you bought. Your not going to be disappointed. I have a one piece detachable for my OUTBACK and I have no complaints. Lot of shooters will say there are allot of quivers out there and they are right. My point, you bought a bow that cost from $650.00 to $750.00 depending where you live, why not buy a Mathews Quiver???

GOOD LUCK HUNTIN' THIS SEASON and enjoy your bow. You will find that it was worth the money.:beer: :thumbs_up :beer:

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Get a Quickie, it'll put a smile on your face! I use the 4 arrow with the dual arrow holders, gone are the days of constantly sliding the arrows back in place. You can get an extra quiver bracket to attach to your stand or a tree, can't be beat for the price...about $30.00.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am seriously considering the Mathews Detachable.

Anyone have any Feedaback (Positives/Negatives) about it?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
BUD11HR said:
I am seriously considering the Mathews Detachable.

Anyone have any Feedaback (Positives/Negatives) about it?

I have used both of the mathews detach and non detach they're great quivers but costly also. I just bought a 5 arrow alpine soft lock and its the cats meow! It holds the arrows great and its less than half the price of mathews!

·
NC ASA Director
35,989 Posts
The Mathews quiver is nice, but too heavy, IMO.

I get the Bohning Lynx 4-arrow.

Cheap, and easy to take on and off.

I prefer it 100 times more than the Quickie. I like the gripper a lot better. :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK ... I like the looks of the Alpine 5 arrow

Any feedback on this one?

Ease of use?

Noise?

Weight?

·
Registered
18,489 Posts
Ditto!!!!!!

sagecreek said:
The Mathews quiver is nice, but too heavy, IMO.

I get the Bohning Lynx 4-arrow.

Cheap, and easy to take on and off.

I prefer it 100 times more than the Quickie. I like the gripper a lot better. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts