·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen or have pics of the new tekken by g5

·
Registered
17,796 Posts
saw them at mathews show,three blade and no front blade like the other tekan,also use a little clip to retain the blades,looked pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they sucks

not c-o-c anymore man that bits

looks like it a three blade meat seeker this coming season for sure

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
So the tip is more like a Montec or something now? Sounds like it might still be a good one. Can't believe they wouldn't just offer both heads though if they changed it that much, and re-name this one. Hope they put like a stryker tip on it or something that busts bone well, and I'll try 'em.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Tekan

Does anyone out there have a pic of them??

·
Live with passion
7,328 Posts
not c-o-c anymore man that bits

looks like it a three blade meat seeker this coming season for sure
MS isn't coc either:confused:. At least it is from G5 so it won't break apart when it hits the deer like the one and last I tried.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
that head looks mean. to bad the mechs are illegal in my area

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
that head looks mean. to bad the mechs are illegal in my area
Say what? Not all mechs are illegal in NY. Only ones that form a barb are - hence Rage 2's being legal and Rage 3's being illegal. Depending on how this head's blades retract, it may be lega.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
that pretty sweet. not a huge fan of how the threads look but that may just be the picture, nastly looking head though. might be ny new small game head.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I don't understand the serrations on the leading edge of the mech blade, sure a serrated edge cuts with pressure behind it, but wouldn't it act like a brake without continual pressure?
Pity it's not COC anymore, that was one of the reasons I've been liking this head, it meant that if the blades somehow broke, there was still going to be a hole.

·
Live with passion
7,328 Posts
I don't understand the serrations on the leading edge of the mech blade, sure a serrated edge cuts with pressure behind it, but wouldn't it act like a brake without continual pressure?
Pity it's not COC anymore, that was one of the reasons I've been liking this head, it meant that if the blades somehow broke, there was still going to be a hole.
Probably helps to deploy the blades easier.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Probably helps to deploy the blades easier.
I would have to agree with that assumption. Especially with them being on the front of the blades, near the base when deployed. May help push the blades all the way back as they are deploying.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts