Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the bow at cabelas on close out. Any body been down the road and figured out best shaft broadhead combo for one of the Vapors? Been shooting the muzzy trocar on my Parker.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would I better served to go to a 125 head for more FOC. I found the trocar online in 125 as well as 100gr

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now I have a couple packs of the 22" Pro-V 22 Carbon Crossbow Arrows made for tenpoint. I have read that if you do not shoot their arrow it voids the warranty. Is this true?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a hawke pro 30 and have commited to buy the zeiss xb75. Anyone have any experience with either on the Vapor?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Rick - Check out the postings in the Ten Point area of the "Brand Specific" section.

Ten Point does require you to use their Omni nocks and it is a "Warranty" qualifier. It's the nock style, not the arrow that they require.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I have the vapor, also bought from Cabelas recently! I’ve only used the ten point pro v 22 arrows, and they shot very well! I would like to try some custom 22” arrows and have them put the Omni mock on it to comply with the warranty. Everyone says the BEE arrows shoot amazing, I would like to try them for sure. I’m using the updated ten point range master pro scope and it seems ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts