Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to get into 3D Archery. I looking for suggestions for set ups...bow sights, scope, rest etc. I have shot a few tournaments but wanting to upgrade from my hunting bow. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I don't mind used equipment as I have bought several bows and some equipment on here. Budget of $1200-$1500

·
Registered
20 Posts
i just went through the same thing and ended up going to a shop to look at stuff in person and the setups they use. got a lot of info that way...

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
I'm wanting to get into 3D Archery. I looking for suggestions for set ups...bow sights, scope, rest etc. I have shot a few tournaments but wanting to upgrade from my hunting bow. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I don't mind used equipment as I have bought several bows and some equipment on here. Budget of $1200-$1500
Is your budget for bow only or everything???

Some features to look for:

ATA - I hunt with a short ATA bow but, for 3D I'd choose a longer bow. Most folks prefer something in the 34"-37" range. My 3D bows are 32" and 36"

Class you intend to shoot - Known vs Unknown. Judging distance is an art unto itself.

IBO Speed Rating - If you are shooting Unknown Distance, speed is important.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts