Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am new to archery, i just started hunting about 4 years ago but have never bow hunted, only shotgun. i would like to give bow hunting a shot this year and could use some advice on where to start. still havent decided if i am going to purchase a cross bow or compound? any suggestions? What would be some nice choices for a starter at a decent price? If you could provide any insight or turn me in the direction of a good sale please let me know! Thank you all in advance for your help and advice!

The new guy from Ohio,
Casey

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Welcome to AT

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ok, for starters I'm in your boat and found a bit of patience, research and not what I did but a smart move, is to shoot for free try out shops near ya and see what you think.In my humble opinion if you like to shoot arrows be it hunting game or your neighbors...wait stop I meant targets give it a try ,don't spend a bucket eBay or right here in the classified is a perfect place to start.These guys around here will answer anything ,so you are in the right spot for info.Full pro's.

·
Registered
32 Posts
and why the heck did i not get a full blown welcome like everyone else,I mean just a lil avatar would have been nice ,or crap a hello ....kinda j/k good thing my skin is thick

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good advice. Thank you for the response and direction! i will try that route before making any decisions! appreciate the words of wisdom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts