Archery Talk Forum banner

New To Archery

546 2
I am in Schuylkill County, Pa and wondering if anyone knows of any Archery classes in Sch County or nearby Berks. I am looking to learn properly so I don't want to just go at it myself when I don't know anything. If anyone finds anything out maybe grab a contact number so I can call - - or web site if they have one. I truly thank ya in advance.

Traditional Archery
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,528 Posts
Apparently the state forum posts get buried. I was looking to post a thread here, but this is the only one showing with no replies from over two weeks ago.

I'd call your local shops or archery clubs and ask around. Lancaster Archery Supply offers them, but quite a drive for you to come all the way down here.

· Registered
32 Posts
There's an archery club in Pine Grove near me. I just got back into archery after a 10 year break and relearning myself. I joined there just to practice and meet some folks. I use Kinsey outdoors for a pro shop since I know all the guys on the archery staff I can ask them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.