Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to make my first post and say hello. I've heard a lot of great things about these forums from the guys over at the Realtree forums and thought I'd get signed up.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Welcome to AT...you'll be addicted like the rest of us in no time...:wink:

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:welcome: to AT , you will love it here . sit back and enjoy yourself .. where in NC are you ?

·
Registered
8,117 Posts
markuscb said:
Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to make my first post and say hello. I've heard a lot of great things about these forums from the guys over at the Realtree forums and thought I'd get signed up.
Welcome aboard, it is always good to see another "tarheel" (referring to the state in general, not UNC) here on the site. Sit back and enjoy! The GOOD NEWS is: you will learn a great deal of information from this place! The BAD NEWS is: this place will cost you a lot of money once you get addicted. I figure there are many worse things out there to get hooked on though! :wink:

·
Registered
9 Posts
new

hey im new too i just started bowhunting last year an took a doe...have high hopes!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dthbyhoyt said:
:welcome: to AT , you will love it here . sit back and enjoy yourself .. where in NC are you ?
Near Charlotte, you?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Welcome Mark and Mathew

·
Registered
9 Posts
mathews

just not to confuse you my name is brad...and my account is mathewsshtr as in mathews bow shooter

·
Registered
154 Posts
heilman181 said:
The GOOD NEWS is: you will learn a great deal of information from this place! The BAD NEWS is: this place will cost you a lot of money once you get addicted. I figure there are many worse things out there to get hooked on though! :wink:
AMEN!!!

Hey guys!! Welcome from another North Carolinian!! I do feel the need to warn you guys...you should leave AT NOW!! Block the site and never return!! I joined about a month ago. In that time, I've gotten very little work, school work, or house work done. I spend hours a day while I'm at work reading through the posts.

Not to mention, I've bought a new bow (the old one was only a month old), a new whisker biscuit, 2 new sights, 2 new peeps, and a quiver. I think I paid my bills last month, oh well if not at least Bass Pro will be able to pay theirs!!!

Oh well...welcome to AT...you have been warned!!!:confused:

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
welcome to AT, there is alot of great info here........

there is also alot of BS:) you will learn to seperate the 2.......

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
welcome to archery talk!!! :darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts