Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to this wonderful world of shooting sports. Although I'm not a competitive shooter in bows or guns I love them both! Just recently I've begun collecting recurves and long bows. Wallet may not allow much more though. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome to AT from another sooner

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Welcome aboard this is a great resource.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
You've come to the right place !

:mg: I'll get that :welcome: wagon out for you !:wave:

:sad: Heck, I'm so old :Cry: that many youngsters have asked me :archer: what it was like teaching the Indians how to shoot a bow !:archery:

:sad:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to AT from another sooner
Thanks mdrosiere! Stillwater was a great place for me back in the 70's. Many great days and memories. Not a graduate from there, just post graduate work. Don't ask me who my team is. You might throw rocks at me!

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
:wink:
Thanks mdrosiere! Stillwater was a great place for me back in the 70's. Many great days and memories. Not a graduate from there, just post graduate work. Don't ask me who my team is. You might throw rocks at me!
Welcome Outdoor Sooner. I don't know about mdrosiere:wink: but what did you think of the Sooners teaching them cowboys how to play football a couple of weeks ago? I catch hell all the time since I'm in cowboy country:darkbeer:

Have fun on AT!

~J

1 - 13 of 13 Posts