Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to AT. It is great to have a site dedicated to Archery! I am an avid archer and I currently have a Strother Vanquish that I am madly in love with. I shoot easton FMJ's and rome the Pennsylvania woods once October rolls around. Best of luck to each and every one of you fellow archers and remember, safety first ALWAYS.:D

·
THE BAR Bartender
21,269 Posts
I am new to AT. It is great to have a site dedicated to Archery! I am an avid archer and I currently have a Strother Vanquish that I am madly in love with. I shoot easton FMJ's and rome the Pennsylvania woods once October rolls around. Best of luck to each and every one of you fellow archers and remember, safety first ALWAYS.:D
Welcome! what part of Pa?

·
Registered
121 Posts
welcome new also maryland here

·
Looking for a monster!
8,464 Posts
welcome new also maryland here
Welcome to AT guys. you'll find some great people and advise here. Watch it though, this forum is as addicting as crank. HAHA:D

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Welcome to the campfire! :shade:

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Welcome to AT!

Whats a Strother? Inb4Karbon! :p

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Central Pa

I live in Central Pa and I love to hunt!! Thanks for all the welcomes folks. I feel warm and fuzzy all over.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
welcome from western PA!!! great sight you can find anything you need on this sight! it is a great tool, and its full of great people.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts