Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to Axe I don’t know much about them. I have always used 10 pt and i was wondering how they compare and if people think they r better or not. What are the advantages of Axe over other xbows and what kind of “real world” speeds are people actually getting. Also how are they to work on? What kind of accuracy do they give? And has anyone found any cons to them. One i have seen is the weight is a bit heavier than other xbows out there I have seen. Thanks for any help

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
11,123 Posts
Has been out for two years with minimal design change. Reviews have been similar in that it shoots good, quiet and centers well. Cons are lack of removing handle, and overall weight. I have owned one and they are worth shooting

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
11,123 Posts
Hi I am new to Axe I don’t know much about them. I have always used 10 pt and i was wondering how they compare and if people think they r better or not. What are the advantages of Axe over other xbows and what kind of “real world” speeds are people actually getting. Also how are they to work on? What kind of accuracy do they give? And has anyone found any cons to them. One i have seen is the weight is a bit heavier than other xbows out there I have seen. Thanks for any help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.