Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the boards and to Archery. I purchased my first bow today. I had tried several bows that people had recommended and actually had a bow in mind when we (my husband and I) went out; however, when I held that bow and tried it for whatever reason it wasn't the one for me. It just didn't feel right.

Then the guy at the pro shop handed me a bow and said "try this" as soon as I held it I heard heavenly music (okay not really but you get the picture :) ) and I knew that was the bow for me. The bow that I bought is a PSE Beast PS 65. I love it as it has room to grow with me.

I have a 26 draw length and found out that my current draw weight is 35 (which I didn't think was to bad for starters).

Anyway just wanted to say Hi and let you know that I am new and do not have a lot to contibute to the boards yet. I looking to learn as much as I can.

Kris

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Welcome aboard Kris!

We aim to help out newbies all we can as we were once one!

Good luck with your bow and if you have any questions, ask any of us ladies (even the men are quite helpful) or PM me direct.

Denise

·
Registered
488 Posts
welcome to the board..i know what you mean when you say you heard the heavenly singing!i heard that too,when i first shot my Parker!!welcome again!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Welcome

Always nice to see a new face:D
Welcome and hope to hear lots from you in the future, before you know it with a new bow you will have all kinds of insights for us and some questions for us.
Ive also seen you located our womenhunters site, glad to have you at Womenhunters.com :D

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Hey!

Hi Kris...

I'm new here too. But, I wanted to say hi as well. I come here to read, learn, and absorb the great knowledge that these women (and men) are all so willing to share!

Happy shooting! :D

Ang

1 - 6 of 6 Posts