Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropping in to say hey.
I grew up shooting traditional at summer camps, and even helped introduce a few people to some recurves back in the day but I always stayed away from compounds. I was a simple guy and they looked anything but.
Well, my buddy got me to shoot a Hoyt in his backyard a couple weeks back and here I am. Browsing classifieds, feverishly obsessed with finding a RH 26.5" DL that's not a youth bow but also isn't $500+ barebow for my first compound.
Competing someday seems fun to me, but that's putting the cart before the horse.
Nice to meet ya.

Registered
Just dropping in to say hey.
I grew up shooting traditional at summer camps, and even helped introduce a few people to some recurves back in the day but I always stayed away from compounds. I was a simple guy and they looked anything but.
Well, my buddy got me to shoot a Hoyt in his backyard a couple weeks back and here I am. Browsing classifieds, feverishly obsessed with finding a RH 26.5" DL that's not a youth bow but also isn't $500+ barebow for my first compound.
Competing someday seems fun to me, but that's putting the cart before the horse.
Nice to meet ya.
Welcome 馃憤

Registered
Welcome to AT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts