Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm both new to this forum and new to fletching. I have been fletching blazers onto CX maxima 250's for about 3 months. That is working fine so far.....What I could use some help with is fletching feathers. My current set up is a Bitz straight jig with some offset using a right wing tru flight parabolic 4" feather. I am also new to recurve shooting and am preparing arrows for that. The arrows are CX heritage 150's and CX terminator hunter selects 4560. Any words of wizdom on how to? Also I am fletching to the bare shaft no wrap....should I be doing anything to the shafts other than making sure they are clean? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

· Registered
1,479 Posts
To fletch feathers you need right offset clamp for right offset feathers, and same for left offset feathers, you need left offset clamp, cannot use straight clamp on feather that a offset. When done fletching just add a little dab on the ends of the fletching, will hold alot better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.