Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

First post! Greetings from Northern Ontario! Been almost 12 years since I've been involved and shooting regularly. Truth be told it was my two sons who have asked for bows for their birthdays that has got me addicted again, lol. I am hoping they have the same passion as I had and am getting back.

I have purchased a Bowtech Experience equiped it with a qad rest (awesome btw) but have been out of it too long to know where to pick up some decent shop gear. I have contacted Jim in regards to a Time Machine press and have that in the works but am looking for an arrow saw, vise and the other basic home shop gear. Is there a reliable one stop place for this stuff now or do I piece it together through the forums here and eBay and such? My closest proshop is 3 hours away.....

Things have sure changed in 12 years! Itchy as hell to get back at it. I am sure I will be checking in here regularly for advice and info. Seems there are a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Shooting is one of the most relaxing and rewarding hobbies I've ever had.

Thanks in advance,

Banned
I'd start by shopping here and eBay personally. Just make sure you check the feedback first. You can find much better deals on here that the shops in most cases.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Figured as much. I will start searching the forums and following eBay :)

Still open to suggestions bough if anyone has any other ideas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts