Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. I had to buy a new bow this summer and settled on the Chill. It really came down to the Spyder and the Chill and the Chill came home but I've been thinking about the Spyder ever since. At this point I am in the market for a 2nd bow and I have a guy selling a Spyder Turbo in good shape (all black). He wants $600 I'm hoping to get $550.

First, is that a good price? Second, is there anything about the turbo models I need to watch out for? I have only shot the regular models as that is all the local guy stocks at the moment (and now they are Faktors, no more Spyders on the shelf).

Any advice would be appreciated!

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
Yes the biggest thing you need to watch out for is don't shoot the same spot closer than 75 yards or you will be buying a lot of arrows:wink: BTW that is a good price

·
Philippians 4:6-7
2,316 Posts
Shooting a Hoyt then buying something else is like sampling a sirloin steak and then ordering bologna!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Shooting a Hoyt then buying something else is like sampling a sirloin steak and then ordering bologna!
More like tenderloin and settling for pizza.
Pretty much sums it up. I was in the market this fall. Shot some elites, mathews, bow tech and hoyt. Always came back to the hoyt (I also have a rampage xt hoyt) Picked up a carbon spyder 30.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts