Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my amazing wife just bought me a Chris Kyle Prodigy!!! Like a kid at xmas waiting now, lol

I've never seen one in person and just wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what color they are? Some pics they look kinda blueish and other appear gray?

Going to take a trip to Crackers when it arrives for strings and set up, any help would be great!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
It's kryptek typhon camo. I LOVE it! They are really cool looking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
It's got a bluish tint to it, I really like it! Great choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Kryptek Typhon grey and black with the slightest blueish tint...the limbs are a subtle American flag design...it is a great looking bow. I got the Optifade Elevated II...the Chris Kyle tribute would have been my other choice.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome!! That's what I was looking for, thanks Thinking blue and black strings with blue serving then

·
Registered
681 Posts
Whatever the color is, keep your wife forever!! She sounds amazing to buy that for you!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, she is amazing, lol Only living 4 hrs away from Crackers, I've wanted to get down there for awhile now. Taking my Prodigy and PSE DNA SP to have him setup both.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It's an awesome setup. If you like drop away rests, go all out with the QUAD limited edition red, white and blue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts