Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I am in the market for a new bow and am seeking advice. When I was younger, my father and I went bow hunting very frequently, but an injury to his shoulder has kept us from going for many years. Never-the-less, I have outgrown my old bow and am in the market for something new. I'm looking to spend somewhere between $500-800, but may consider going a little higher or lower if it is logical. As i said, We mostly hunt, however, we also do a lot of target shooting. My father has a 2005 model Mathews Switchback and i have been humming arrows down range all day with it and love it. I am looking for something smooth and reliable. Obviously, consistency is also very important. The weight of the bow is not all too important to me. Right now i am leaning towards the Bowtech Assassin as it is in my budget, and seems to be very reputable. I have been shooting for many years, and just looking for a new, modern, and comfortable bow that will last many years! any and all help and advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance!
P.S I comfortably pull 55-60 lbs with a 28" draw lengths if it helps any!

·
Registered
421 Posts
The zxt is nice bow its 800 retail I think but u might find some shops selling them cheaper. Or u can look for a used bow online.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts