Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am new to the forum. I am from South Africa (any other guys from South Africa here) I am looking forward to ask a lot of questions because this is a new shooting discipline for me. I am also privilege to live in a country with great bow hunting opportunities.

Gerhard

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome Gerhard. You'll find a lot of good advice and information in this forum.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Welcome to the forum....things are crazy today, but most days you will find lots of informative posts

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
there crazy everyday mamma is here ;)

dont be afraid to jump right in and ask away...and if it dont get answered right away.....just post on the thread again and move it back to the top....someone will help you with just about any kind of question...

your right, you have great bowhunting opportunitys.....lucky you

welcome to the boards.....

·
32,707 Posts
Gerhard said:
Hi all,

I am new to the forum. I am from South Africa (any other guys from South Africa here) I am looking forward to ask a lot of questions because this is a new shooting discipline for me. I am also privilege to live in a country with great bow hunting opportunities.

Gerhard
Welcome, and that you are! Africa is a paradise for archers. I would love to go over there just once in my life time and expierance that kind of a hunt.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I've always wondered...is it legal to hunt a zebra. It has always been a dream of mine for some odd reason........oh yeah, anyways, welcome to the forum, feel free to PM any questions and try to visit the chat room!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Welcome

Welcome
I look forward to some cool pics from that game rich huntin spot ya got. If you ever want to hunt Michigan whitetails let me know and maybe we can work out some sorta trade! :D :D

·
Registered
16,392 Posts
Welcome aboard ask away someone always has an answer around this joint.

·
74,535 Posts
Welcome

Send plenty of pictures of the game you take in bowhunting forum.

Lots of good archers here. Now your one of them :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome to AT, my second home ;)

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
Cool!

You are very fortunate.

STSGirl, my neighbor has a zebra, send me a free STS and we will talk. :D

No kidding, that thing freaks me out. I'm going to stalk it soon. :eek: