Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, name is Rob, newbie to the forum. Just wanted to say hello, and looking foward to interacting with you all. Im new to archery. Ive been target shooting on my compund bow for about 2 years now eventually wanting to get into bow hunting. So ill definitely be on the hunt for a hunting bow in the near future. With that being said, expect alot of questions from me lol. Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the addiction!

Lots of good info here, and the classified section is a gold mine for gear!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey everyone, name is Rob, newbie to the forum. Just wanted to say hello, and looking foward to interacting with you all. Im new to archery. Ive been target shooting on my compund bow for about 2 years now eventually wanting to get into bow hunting. So ill definitely be on the hunt for a hunting bow in the near future. With that being said, expect alot of questions from me lol. Thanks.
Welcome buddy.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Enjoy this “group” lots of info here.

keep it fun, and welcome!

Reactions: Robbiecar84

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Bring on the questions! There are a ton of guys here who love to help, but also an equal amount of guys who are trolls so be prepared hahaha!

welcome from Lancaster county pa

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello and welcome

1 - 20 of 20 Posts