Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All

I just moved here from Ohio and am trying to find out were all of the 3d shoots are. We could shoot every weekend in Ohio but it is the hub of the IBO world up there.

I am hoping that there is a decent number of shoots and leagues here in deleware as well.

I see that there is an IBO qualifier here next week, unfortunatly I will be traviling back home to visit the family, so if anyone would not mind taking me under there wing and showing me some clubs or shoots, I would greatly appriciate it.

Just so you guys know were I come from, I have been shooting for 20 years, been to Vegas for the world indoors and to Snowshoe every year since 99 so if one of could help out with my delema, I would greatly apriciate it.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
there is shoot about everyweek at different locations from up north to down south. So you could make a shoot everyweek if you want, were are you at in Delaware? Nice deer hunting hear if you get a good spot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.