Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I ordered:

Spot Hogg Hogg Father single pin .019 red fiber

Hamskea Versa Rest Full Captured

Stan Shootoff Trio Blackout Medium

Doinker 10 3/8 Elite Carbon Fatty Field Stab

All this is going on my Energy 35 so man Iam excited to say the least. Iam just getting back into archery after a 7 year break so very excited to get back behind a bow. I have been thinking about ordering the new Easton FMJ Injections but havnt decided yet. Just wanted to share my excitement lol.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Today I ordered:

Spot Hogg Hogg Father single pin .019 red fiber

Hamskea Versa Rest Full Captured

Stan Shootoff Trio Blackout Medium

Doinker 10 3/8 Elite Carbon Fatty Field Stab

All this is going on my Energy 35 so man Iam excited to say the least. Iam just getting back into archery after a 7 year break so very excited to get back behind a bow. I have been thinking about ordering the new Easton FMJ Injections but havnt decided yet. Just wanted to share my excitement lol.
Awesome man. I'm waiting for my toy to come in as well a Chill R. Thats a solid set up you got going

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also wanted to Thank Lancaster Archery for the help and good prices!!!

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
great list. I love my shootoff and regular versarest, and my hoggfather with 0.010 green pin showed up yesterday. I think you will be very happy with everything

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I believe I will happy with this setup, I had to explain to my wife yes hun its expensive but I wont have to buy anything else for a long time lol.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I feel your pain, I got my bow after 7 weeks and now Accessories are quoted as mid January. :( Enjoy all your goodies!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alot has changed in 7 years! Welcome back.
Yes sir it has my last bow was a Mathews Switchback XT! It took me awhile to see what was on the market and this is what I thought would make a killer setup.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I feel your pain, I got my bow after 7 weeks and now Accessories are quoted as mid January. :( Enjoy all your goodies!
I waited a month for my Elite and luckly Lancaster Archery had all of the things I ordered in stock

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
The fmj would be great hunting arrow.But if you are going to shoot 3D and other venues other than hunting give a look at goldtip arrows they are as good as it gets the velocity series does it all .And the 22 series for 3D or hunting.And what a great set up congrats.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The fmj would be great hunting arrow.But if you are going to shoot 3D and other venues other than hunting give a look at goldtip arrows they are as good as it gets the velocity series does it all .And the 22 series for 3D or hunting.And what a great set up congrats.
Thanks, I will look into Gold Tip also. As far as 3D goes Iam really not going to shoot for points per se just for practice and fun, I think they would put me in open class or whatever you call it because of my Hogg Father single pin slider sight?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just got a email with shipping info and it says it should be here my the 20th, but I picked the free shipping 5-8 days. This is a mistake or Lancaster Archery customer service is just that good and they sent it out 3 day. Either or Lancaster has been awesome to deal with!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts