Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up an Ultra-Elite from the classifieds. I plan to use my Seven37 for 3D (back up hunting), my Dream Season for hunting, and my Ultra-Elite for indoor spots (I've never done this before).

I was wondering what suggestions some of you may have for a rest, sight/scope and stabilizer for this bow. Also, I presume since it is not for hunting that there is now point in an STS.

I have hear the trophy taker spring steel is good and reliable. Many people seem to the like the Tru Ball Axcel 3000 as well. I have no idea what type of lens/scope to use, but I am thinking a 2-4X is probably a good place to start.

Stabilizers confuse me the most. I just have 6" Fuse Axium on my hunting bows and it seems to work just great.

I shoot with a D-loop on my other bows and is this something that people use for indoor too?

I also shoot well with a trigger release, however, I have read Larry Wise's book and tried the Carter Evolution+ and I think I may want to start shooting a back tension release.

I know these are a lot of questions, but this spot thing is brand new to me.

I started archery 4 months ago getting a Seven37 for me and a recurve for my 6 year-old daughter. We now have 6 bows and love to shoot all of them. Is there a support group like bowaholics anonymous or something similar. I am very sick!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt
anyone..............anyone.............

1 - 2 of 2 Posts