Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
If they listened to the masses, they would have made a new “the hinge” with a shorter neck and a magnetic return head… Two good to miss...
The hinge 2..?
But nock on said they was in collaboration with them for something to. So who knows. Lol.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If they listened to the masses, they would have made a new “the hinge” with a shorter neck and a magnetic return head… Two good to miss...
The hinge 2..?
But nock on said they was in collaboration with them for something to. So who knows. Lol.
if they come out with that my hinge is going to the classifieds lol

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I agree with the above comment about a magnet or something else to accomplish that. The floppy nature of the hook, and its noisy when it does it, is actually the one drawback that I don't like about the original hinge. But there's nothing else I'd change about it.

Any chance it's a thumb button? 🤯 or the 2 Smooth redesigned by UV? 💥

Just saying... that indent looks like a Nock 2 It or 2 Smooth laying there... and JD is selling and using UV stuff now... :unsure:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I agree with the above comment about a magnet or something else to accomplish that. The floppy nature of the hook, and its noisy when it does it, is actually the one drawback that I don't like about the original hinge. But there's nothing else I'd change about it.

Any chance it's a thumb button? or the 2 Smooth redesigned by UV?

Just saying... that indent looks like a Nock 2 It or 2 Smooth laying there... and JD is selling and using UV stuff now... :unsure:
Yeah, ultraview is going to take a Carter release and redesign it for them…..

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I 2 am curious what those 2 from Ultraview could be up 2, but 2 guess what this could be is just 2 early if you ask me. I guess we'll just have to wait until 2/22/22 2 see what 2 releases they now sell 2 the archery fans. 2daloo!

• Haha
Reactions: ConnorC247

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Their stuff always intrigues me. I haven’t tried anything from them yet. If I do I think it’ll be the xl hunting sight.
The UV3 is top notch. So glad I bought one. The hinge is also money. And the sight rods are well done. I like all of their stuff and it's cool to support small businesses.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts

Any chance it's a thumb button? 🤯 or the 2 Smooth redesigned by UV? 💥

The partnering with JD and the repetition of "2" makes me think you're spot on. Probably a new release in partnership with Nock On with a 2 in the name.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I really liked the hinge, but couldn't get used to firing it. Now if its similar to my Nock2it, I will order immediately. Not sure why, but I love the 2 finger release, and the thumb button is where I am most comfortable shooting. Even if it is a hinge with new geometry, I think i would give it a go.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I REALLY think the reason people love the nock2it and silver back is due to the distance between the index and middle fingers. follow me here. what it does is spread the fingers a wee bit further apart compared to most release.

What that does is provide a really nice space and platform to get a super solid anchor. and a repeatable one. And it feels good and the accuracy comes. and its very crisp break. especially the nock2it.

I really liked the hinge, but couldn't get used to firing it. Now if its similar to my Nock2it, I will order immediately. Not sure why, but I love the 2 finger release, and the thumb button is where I am most comfortable shooting. Even if it is a hinge with new geometry, I think i would give it a go.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts