Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Under Armour updating any of its clothing line up this year. I haven't seen anything from the ATA show and the shot show has come and gone without any social media buzz. If anyone has any info an update would be cool. Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
They are supposed to come out with a forest pattern in the Ridge Reaper series this spring. Right now all that's available is a hoodie that is only available at Cabelas and on the UA website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
They are supposed to come out with a forest pattern in the Ridge Reaper series this spring. Right now all that's available is a hoodie that is only available at Cabelas and on the UA website.

I've seen that I hope they do away with the lime green on everything. I also wish you could get their ridge reaper line in other colors like real tree mossy oak etc. The ridge reaper clothing looks good I just dont hunt any areas for that type of camo. I'm excited to see what they come out with for 2016 I've been searching daily for updates from the ata show and shot show but I haven't found anything.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen that I hope they do away with the lime green on everything. I also wish you could get their ridge reaper line in other colors like real tree mossy oak etc. The ridge reaper clothing looks good I just dont hunt any areas for that type of camo. I'm excited to see what they come out with for 2016 I've been searching daily for updates from the ata show and shot show but I haven't found anything.
My thoughts exactly. I'm always on the hunt for new gear and love under armour but all that neon green is hard to swallow. Main reason I'm still using my rut series line. Would love to see them break out a whitetail line in their own brand of camo like a ridge reaper tree stand. I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Wish I had the cash to switch all my UA gear over to the forrest when it's released . Like it so much better than the realtree I have now

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
The Ridge reaper pattern will work better than reatree or mossy oak in any environment. It will break up your outline at a distance much better than the others which will basically turn into a darj blob. The photo realistic patterns look great in ads that get a ton of photoshop work but that's about it.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
The Ridge reaper pattern will work better than reatree or mossy oak in any environment. It will break up your outline at a distance much better than the others which will basically turn into a darj blob. The photo realistic patterns look great in ads that get a ton of photoshop work but that's about it.
This may be true, I do like their new forest pattern.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I love the Ridge Reaper clothing, I just hope it becomes a little more affordable... $290 is a little ridiculous for a jacket, even for UA.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Take a look at the new camo Rocky will have out this year. They make great great for a great price.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
The place to buy UA is dicks about Christmas they always drop it to half off and free shipping to unload their hunting stock

·
Registered
13,600 Posts

pic plz!

·
Padawan
2,379 Posts

Does look pretty snappy, sort of a modern update to Military Woodland. I got the sweatshirt in Ridge Reaper barren at that discount price at Cabelas. Nice sweatshirt.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts