Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Traditional
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just signed up and am looking forward to learning form everyone Tried to ask about a classified for some Uukha limbs but was blocked because I don’t have 2 weeks or 20 post Looking for thoughts on the best value in limbs for a new 17” satori riser. My main interest is hunting and I want short or medium limbs with a 45# draw. Any ideas appreciated.

·
Registered
gearhead T-24, but have shot and owned almost every bow company including several that are no more
744 Posts
Welcome from PSU state college Pa, sorry I have nothing to offer you but someone will.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Welcome from Lancaster County PA....post this up in the trad section for questions related to Traditional archery and the guys will be glad to help!

·
Registered
24 Posts
just signed up and am looking forward to learning form everyone Tried to ask about a classified for some Uukha limbs but was blocked because I don’t have 2 weeks or 20 post Looking for thoughts on the best value in limbs for a new 17” satori riser. My main interest is hunting and I want short or medium limbs with a 45# draw. Any ideas appreciated.
Welcome

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
welcome to AT

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wolfmanjm.
thanks! From NE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts