Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I’m a new user and trying to purchase a bow through the forum but am getting hit with conversation limits! My 20 year old q2xl’s limbs are splintering and I’m trying to get a bow in time to finish the hunting season. How do I communicate info with the seller?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Private message is what was limited. Is that Normal? Seems counter productive to restrict people’s ability to communicate. I was able to get it worked out through email with the seller.

·
Premium Member
5,492 Posts
Zielkeda, until you have 20 posts and have been a member of AT for 2 weeks, you can forget doing anything in the Classifieds. That's the rules of using the Classifieds.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
welcome to AT

·
Registered
12 Posts
Private message is what was limited. Is that Normal? Seems counter productive to restrict people’s ability to communicate. I was able to get it worked out through email with the seller.
How were you able to find the seller’s email if you don’t mind me asking? I keep running into the issue as a new member ready to purchase a bow.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, ran into the same thing. I get rules are rules but I just want to get a bow that doesnt stress me out poundage wise. Been bowhunting for 35 years and have gone through the macho phase a long time ago. My poundage keeps dropping the older I get.:giggle:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome! I have been a long-time lurker; just joined myself. I will also be looking to use the Classifieds section. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.