Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K so I bought a pse vendetta today. My parker was sent back last week with issues. I got it back they said it was a limb rocker cracked and limb washers installed wrong. Great customer service in less than a week it was returned repaired with new strings and cable and simms leaches and limb dampniers. However i took it to the shop today set it up, first shot 1 limb saver hit the ceiling, third shot 2nd one hit the floor, by the 8th shot sight was vibrated loose it will literally give you a head ache trying to shoot. I do not know what to do with it. I went with another bow not because of service but i am tired of putting bandades on an open wound. I have had more work on this parker than shot it.I mean no disrespect to the company in this post but if I cant have fun shooting then why try to do it. I am askng for advice with the parker, call send it back ask for upgrade I dont know. the people I talked to were great and I know the make a great bow I just didnt get one. please please I mean no bashing just help from others

·
Registered
215 Posts
Enjoy your vendetta.Your gonna like it!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts