Discussion Starter #1

Rotating Mods!

33" & 35"

Looks nice

Reactions: Archametes

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I've sold 2 of these bows in the first 15 minutes they were released..... seems like this is gonna be a good month for my shop!!!!

My phone is still blowing up!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey, I’ve shot an Athens solace for the last 6 years. is the vista as quiet? I saw you’re shop is in Allentown, I live 10 minutes north of Cabelas in Hamburg.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I've sold 2 of these bows in the first 15 minutes they were released..... seems like this is gonna be a good month for my shop!!!!

My phone is still blowing up!!!!
How do they shoot? Hand shock and noise levels?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
How do they shoot? Hand shock and noise levels?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
I don't know.... I haven't put my hands on one yet... These are orders based just on the specs and previous experience with Athens.

I can't wait until they come in so I can tinker!!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm wondering if limb lock adapters will be required to press them with the past parallel limbs like the Hoyt Defiant series. If not then I'm considering the 35, just want to shoot one first.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm wondering if limb lock adapters will be required to press them with the past parallel limbs like the Hoyt Defiant series. If not then I'm considering the 35, just want to shoot one first.
They are not needed, and in fact won't work with those adapters.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
They sure look nice, the 33 had my interest but I guess I'll be hanging onto my Ridge 32....I just can't justify spending near a $1000 for a bow...

·
Registered
56 Posts
They both look really great but they left the long draw archers hanging for the second year in a row. I really love my 18 Ascent and my 19 Ridge34 both of which are 32” draw LH.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
They both look really great but they left the long draw archers hanging for the second year in a row. I really love my 18 Ascent and my 19 Ridge34 both of which are 32” draw LH.
The Peak 38 goes to 32"....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts