Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Albia buck better look out for this monster!!
This buck showed up on Awesome Antlers... WHAT a buck. Photo was taken off the video this young boy took of the buck that resides near his church. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I need to get to church more often!! :angel: :angel: :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Wow!

What a freak of nature!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Oh my, he'll be jacked once his velvet drops. Would be nice if he made it to bow season and that little boy got him on a Sunday! (for all those non-Sunday hunting states!!!)

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The photos are bad because he took them with a cell phone off the tv.
I guess it's from Virginia or West Virginia.
It's huge that's for sure!

·
Registered
768 Posts
That boy's name wouldn't be Rompala would it? :D

Sorry I can't buy this one. I hope I'm wrong, I really do, but until I see a photo of the animal along side a final score sheet approved by B&C or P&Y, I'm betting on photoshop. Call me a skeptic but it doesn't look real.

·
I am nobody.........
8,659 Posts
Call me a skeptic also, but I don't see a WR whitetail coming from VA or WV.....they just don't have the historical numbers to back it up, just look at the P&Y and B&C entries from those 2 states.....

·
Registered
155 Posts
You guys kill me. LOL
I don't see a WR whitetail coming from VA or WV.....they just don't have the historical numbers to back it up, just look at the P&Y and B&C entries from those 2 states.....
With that kind of thinking I guess there's no hope a deer can ever grow to "monster" proporations anywhere but Iowa, Ill, Ks, or Ohio, huh? What a stupid statement to make.
World record deer can come from ANYWHERE! There's just a better possibilty of them coming from states which have shown a propencity of them.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I don't know what to think. Could be real, but there are just so many dorks out there playing photoshop games anymore, could be fake. It sure would be something if it was real, wow.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Its not fake.
Its obvious our government has begun experiments to cross breed deer with blackhawk helicopters.

·
I am nobody.........
8,659 Posts
COJO1 said:
You guys kill me. LOL

With that kind of thinking I guess there's no hope a deer can ever grow to "monster" proporations anywhere but Iowa, Ill, Ks, or Ohio, huh? What a stupid statement to make.
World record deer can come from ANYWHERE! There's just a better possibilty of them coming from states which have shown a propencity of them.
Actually, stupidity is showing here, so is your rear....
From a statistical standpoint, the odds are slim they could come from those states....or Georgia, or SC, NC, FL, fill in the blank, or Traverse City Michigan either for that matter. The statistical chances of the next WR coming from a state with few minimum entries are the same as winning the lottery.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I don't think its a cross between a deer and helicopter. I think it's mother had sex with a moose!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I'm sensing fall is in the air. It must be getting close -- yet another thread has included a Rampola mention. Wondering how long before this spins down into an all out re-hash of the favorite son from Traverse City, Michigan?

For the record on this buck. I don't believe it's real. It may be. But those dimensions are just insane and I have issues with the quality of the pictures posted here. I understand how they came about - but clearer pictures of a deer this size would be all over the web - and to my knowlege hey're not.

Looks like a faked/photshop job or a misinterpretation to me. Sure would be nice if real.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
nolucklarry said:
I don't think its a cross between a deer and helicopter. I think it's mother had sex with a moose!! :wink:
I was gonna say caribou, but moose is better.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts